Thursday, September 12, 2013

Interviewing & Resumes



I am glad that we are covering interviews this week. It really helped me to improve my skills as an interviewer and as a person evevn more. I have already had both of my Mock Interviews, and i learned a few more things during the process. I cannot wait to try them out in a real life interview, so i will be working on my skills even further to make sure that i do my best by the time that day comes. 
As for my Creative Resume'  , I found it kind of hard to think of an idea at first, but once i glanced at a few examples, I knew what i needed to do to make my resume' a reflection of myself. Also they are a lot more fun to put together than a conventional plain type of resume'. Until next time....

-Braveheart

No comments:

Post a Comment