Thursday, September 19, 2013

Always Willing To Improve


I've found that constructive criticism has really helped me with my Interviewing skills and also other things. Most of the time we dont get to succeed in the areas that would like to because we don't know where or even how we are steering ourselves wrong. So it really helps to have that guide, and that person that says, " I think your approach to this isnt benefiting you the best. Why dont you try this?" In my interviews I learned that your body language can really play an important factor along with how you verbally interact with the person who is interviewing you. 
I'm always willing to improve myself in more areas than one, so going through my Mock Interviews really helped me to see what I need to brush up on. I plan to use any helpful information to help me succeed as much as i can.
Braveheart

No comments:

Post a Comment