Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Illustrator & branding

I'm so glad to be back in Illustrator class! coding really challenged me but it was also gonna make me go bonkers eventually! i know it has something to do with design, but sometimes i need a break and enough is enough! Time to get back to my work. i feel like one of my best strengths is in illustrator. and with us venturing into branding, it will give me another chance to stretch my creative fingers. Wish me luck! ------------------------------- i think one of my most favorite brands is Sony. they seem to have a nice design and layout for most of their products. And most of their features are pretty innovative too. For example, almost every gaming related product they have has a really nice sleek design... as does Apple. I mean if i keep going it will be one slewful of a comparison. I dont want to start any *Brand Wars* so I'll be signing off til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment