Sunday, February 10, 2013

Next Up: Wordpress

So this class we are facing WordPress. I've played round with this interface about 3 years prior but have taken a break since. and now, its come up again. I dont mind. I remember some of this navigation and other things to operate blogs, etc. I just have to get in there and get familiar with it again! Time to look at these templates and plugins again.


Sometime ago, I had a blog that had some pretty good traffic coming in. Turns out that it came in handy because it was just a learning experience. The purpose was to put my online marketing and promotion skills that I had learned to the test... I'm now promoting one of my other blogs with a bigger vision, and it's doing the same but I just have to keep the content updated. I already have a way to push the blog further to be different from other sites just like it, I'm just having trouble tryng to find the time to do it. I'll figure out something.


Also, I have a graphical poster that i have to design this week from reading some chapters of my new book for this class.  I'm starting to understand some of the ideas and concepts in it, but I'll just have to figure out how I'm going to apply that to my art work and the rest should fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment