Monday, February 25, 2013

getting a little easier....

So getting back into the WordPress layouts etc, wasn't what I thought it was, but its coming back to me. I've never played around with the templates and installing them before until now, so its also been a learning experience. The biggest one I've had is learning to pick templates that best suit a header if you plan to insert one that you designed to balance out everything. Because i noticed that without a banner etc in the header, your website tends to look dull and uninspired. And some templates don't include that option to have it edited in the header area. come to think of it, i have to makes some tweaks to something right now.... Anywho, I'm working on a WordPress site about what dream job I'd like to have, and how i plan to land it ;) Time to put in more work on that as well. until next time, Brave Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment