Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today's Topic: Laughter is the best medicine!! (^_^)

Sometimes in life, you will encounter things that will make you want to give up all hope. But no fear, if you think about it and take the humor from it, then it will somewhat make you feel better. Many times myself, I've had to do this. And I can honestly admit that it has helped me to cope with whatever encounters I've had in my life.


So if you're going through something rough, Then find the humor in it to get through it. If you can't then, savor the happy moments that come often after the bad times.

*Brave Heart*

4 comments:

  1. You always have amazing stuff to say. Sometimes I feel like I will never make it out alive. But finding the humor is what I have always done, like when I feel awkward I laugh cause there really isn't anything left to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! You are very thoughtful in your mindset and it's nice to have someone positive and able to look at the bright side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughter....YES!!! My heart is always smiling.
    Have you ever thought about being an exhorting
    counselor? Most people needs encouragement all
    the time for some reason or another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A favorite quote of mine is, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." I believe you have learned to dance in the rain! ;)

    ReplyDelete