Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introduction to Brave Heart

Bravery comes in many forms. But when bravery is done with heart, is a well respected. Sometimes in being brave, you inspire others. And that in itself should motivate you to continue to inspire people, but not for the sole purpose as if you're expecting a reward of material value everytime. Do it because as human beings we all have our encounters with the dark side of life. And sometimes, it is of no fault of our own.

So why "Brave Heart" ? Well, yes it's for the reasons above, but the other reason is because there is an appealing ring to it. Speaking of bravery, I've started to take on something I thought i wouldn't have to the heart to do. Graphic Design. So far, things are starting off great, so we'll see where it takes me.

And in saying so, I close this welcome post here.

Signing Out,
Brave Heart (^_^)
http://bravehearttopics.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. It's great to have you in class Jessica! I look forward to getting to know you, your brave heart and watching you grow and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although we only just met, you seem to have a modern way around HTML, web design, and programs in general. Besides that, you seem like a great person who is strong hearted (obviously so) and willing to learn.

    Look forward to learning and don't be afraid to reach out! I'm right next door, kind of. Maybe a bit closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    You seem really nice, even though we haven't talked that much. I am looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brave Heart,
    Are you getting what the class is putting out. I still feel like I'm getting my feet good and wet. Well, have fun.
    AskConsultant

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me you seem like a person who really does have the courage to help others and you will find ways to teach others about this class. You also seem like a person who talks from your heart and I respect that. I hope you will enjoy this class and all of the students as well. For you have creativity and this blog shows your creativeness.

    ReplyDelete